With Thanksgiving coming up, I thought it would be nice to list a few of the things that I am thankful for. So here they are (in no particular order except the order they popped into my noggin’).
– That I am back online (my dh is so sweet – he fixed my laptop for me!!)
– That I have such a wonderful husband!!! He is such a strong and godly leader for our family. He is truly a gift from the Lord! He is also so good looking (and he’s mine – LOL) but he also is funny and caring.
– I have been blessed with four wonderful children. The Lord is allowing me to raise three of them here on Earth and they are all such special joys.
– I am thankful that I serve such a wonderful Lord. He grace and mercy is just awesome. His love for us is unimaginable! I am thankful to be a child of God!
– I am thankful for all of my needs (and so many of my wants) to have been provided by my loving Lord.
– I am thankful for the beautiful home that the Lord blessed me with – it is more than I ever could have dreamed of.
– I am thankful for the Word of God. I can read it anytime I want. His word is there for me, ready to guide me and lead me.
– I am thankful that I live in a country where I can worship the One true God. I don’t have to worry about death b/c I am a Christian.
– I am thankful for my wonderful friends that are always there for me.
– I am thankful that I have parents and parents-in-law that would bend over backwards to help me and that love me “warts” and all (no, I have never actually had a wart, but thanks for asking – LOL).
– I am thankful that there is always good food on the table (unless I take a nap and wake-up too late to cook it – LOL).
– I am thankful that I have peace about so many things. This is a peace that only the Lord could give me.
– Most importantly (last but NOT least) I am thankful for my salvation. I KNOW that I will spend eternity in Heaven. I have accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior and I am not relying on my own (shabby) good works to get me into Heaven b/c no matter how “good” I am, I know that I could never be “good enough” to get into Heaven without the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary. What an incredible sacrifice – one that I am ETERNALLY thankful for!!!
I would love to know what you are thankful for. Leave me a comment ;-D