5 things I plan (Lord willing) to do before I die:
1. Grow closer to the Lord.
2. Be an old grandmother, surrounded with godly children and
3. Drive a motorcycle (that is just my “wild side” coming out – LOL)
4. Get my old farmhouse fixed up and turn it into a working farm
5. Have more babies đź™‚
5 things I can do:
1. Love and laugh with my wonderful husband and my precious
2. Study His word and truly listen to Him and follow as He directs me.
3. Glorify the Lord with my mouth, hands, feet, mind, eyes, ears (did
I leave off anything?).
4. Grow closer to the Lord (yes, I know that this above, but I plan to
do this until I die).
5. Cook good meals for my family and eat together every night at
the dinner table.
5 things I cannot do yet:
1. Go to bed at a reasonable hour (1:00 am is NOT reasonable when
you have a little one who rises at 6:30 am).
2. Read a sewing pattern.
3. Get into my pre-first pregnancy clothes (I was a size four – I’m a
loooong way from that now –LOL).
4. Aim correctly – my aim is terrible!
5. Get my 21 month old to sit still and be quiet in church (hey, I’m
working on this one!!)
5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
These are all about my dear husband because I am not attracted to ANYONE else.
1. A wonderful godly man who listen to the Lord and obeys.
2. Good looks – WOW, those blue eyes and dimples just melt my
3. Loving – and not afraid to show/say it.
4. A good provider and protector – he takes such good care of me!
5. Being an incredible daddy – he adores his children and they adore
5 things I say most often:
1. I am so blessed! or You are such a blessing!
2. Have a blessed day!
3. I love you!
4. I am praying for you.
5. Oh, my!?!
5 celebrity crushes:
1-5. Ew, no way! None of them can hold a candle to my husband!!! He is the GREATEST!!!!!
5 people I want to do this:
Okay, I don’t know if many people/bloggers look at my site but if you do and you want to do this, leave a comment for me. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to answer in the comment section too.